At Cerus, we are proud of our consistent and unwavering focus to secure blood safety around the globe.
Our Mission & Core Values
- Cerus will establish INTERCEPT as the standard of care for transfused blood components globally and enable our customers to do everything in their power to deliver safe and effective blood products to patients.
- The patient is our ultimate concern. We intend to make INTERCEPT the standard of care for blood safety globally.
- We will be a dependable partner for all blood services to allow them to achieve their important mission, concentrating on ensuring the quality, supply, and operational efficiency of our products.
- No other company will know blood center operations better, nor provide better service. We operate as one team and resolve to attract and retain the best people in the business.
- We operate in multiple cultures and geographies and work in a coordinated, mutually supportive fashion.
- Integrity, perseverance, scientific rigor, and urgency are core to who we are.
Cerus’ Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held online on Wednesday, June 2, 2021.